- BMSS Comeback meet 26 Sept 2021Sunday, 26 September 2021 – 8am start With swimming galas starting soon, and after 18 months of not racing, Bolton Metro would like to invite you to our comeback meet. The following events are being run all strokes in 50s and 100s, with 200IM […]
- Learning from the best- fc techniqueIn the following video it will show you why Antony and myself have been driving home certain points (mainly the same points) on FC technique and why it is important to follow what we are trying to coach you. The video includes the best […]
- Summer FundraisingWho Wants a Challenge? During the year and through the Autumn, the club will have been severely impacted by the loss of revenues attributed from holding our regular galas. These funds help to maintain fees, support the Coaches and support pool costs. As we […]
- Swim England’s Value of Club ResearchSwim England’s Value of Swimming research celebrated how swimming has the power to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Following on from this, the next step is to understand how being part of a club, across any discipline, helps contribute to these factors. The aim is to […]
- Lancashire County Championships 2020After a long 6 weeks of racing and disruption another very successful Lancashire county Championships has passed for BMSS. Once again we showed we are much more than the sum of our parts, the timing of this meet and the planning of the meet […]
Follow all the news updates
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.