- Swim England’s Value of Club ResearchSwim England’s Value of Swimming research celebrated how swimming has the power to help people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Following on from this, the next step is to understand how being part of a club, across any discipline, helps contribute to these factors. The aim is to […]
- Lancashire County Championships 2020After a long 6 weeks of racing and disruption another very successful Lancashire county Championships has passed for BMSS. Once again we showed we are much more than the sum of our parts, the timing of this meet and the planning of the meet […]
- Richmond Dales April Fools Meet – Long Course28/03/2020 – 29/03/2020 John Charles Aquatic Centre, Leeds, LS11 5DJ This meet is open to all swimmers in Level 1 – Level 3 and is scheduled to give swimmers an opportunity to gain long course times. This meet is licensed level 3. Please speak […]
- Christmas TrainingThe below timetable is the confirmed changes to training over the Festive period. Changes take place from Saturday 21st December until training resumes as normal on Thursday 2nd January.
- BMSS Sprint Meet ResultsThank you to all for participating in our November Sprint meet, well done to all you participated. Also a special thank you to the officials and volunteers! Here are the results Top Visiting Club City of Salford Top Boy 11yr old and under Archie […]
Follow all the news updates
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.