Please discuss with your coach the minimum number of sessions you are required to attend. If you cannot attend a session please speak to your coach, or email to let them know. Any problems with regard to swimming or training please discuss with your coach. Occasionally sessions may be subject to change.
A drop in session is available every Thursday 5.00-7.00am at Farnworth, for anyone who cannot attend one of their usual sessions, please contact Ric (L4-5) or Antony (L1-3) for details.
Long Course Training
Most normal long course training is currently included in your monthly fee – except for University swimmers*- (this usually takes place at Manchester Aquatics Centre, in the 50m training pool – information will be sent out in advance, by your coach, when a session is due to take place). Occasionally we provide additional long course sessions or camps, which incur an extra fee, if you wish your swimmer to partake.
- Bolton School (BSS Leisure Services), Bolton School, Chorley New Road, Bolton, BL1 4PA Map
- Horwich Leisure Centre, Victoria Road, Horwich, BL6 5PY Map
- Sharples Leisure Centre (Sharples High School), Hill Cot Rd, Bolton BL1 8SN Map
- Farnworth Leisure Centre, 136 Brackley St, Farnworth, Bolton, BL4 9DZ Map
- Smithills Sports Centre (Smithills High School), Smithills Dean Road, Bolton, BL1 6JS Map
- Train 24 Gym, Stirling Industrial Estate, Chorley New Road, Horwich, BL6 6DU Map
- Westhoughton Leisure Centre (Westhoughton High School), Bolton Rd, Westhoughton, Bolton, BL5 3BZ Map